Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blog Slacker


So I have offically become a blog slacker! So sorry!! This working thing just isn't as fun as it used to be before Karly! I think it's actually illegal for Mommy's to have to work at first...so needless to say if there was one area that I could slack in, it is now fun time on the computer. A typical day consists of making the deaded drop off at the sitters and trying not to cry all the way there after I peel her off of my side : ( , then working (while thinking about Karly ALL day) and finally picking her up and spending the ENTIRE night trying to soak in as much love as possible! Boy has she gotten big. So here are a few more recent photos. Can't believe I'll be planning her first birthday in just about 2 months! I'm going to try and get back to posting more often now! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment