Saturday, January 9, 2010

Belated Merry Christmas from the Beerbaurs

First off, Happy Holidays and so sorry for the blog slacking! Many of you have been ever so patient to wait for updated pics. Between the holidays, my VERY busy little lady, work, snow days, the feet of snow that we have gotten and my just simple laziness, I am officially WAY behind on my blog. I am going to give you a quick run down of our four Christmas'. Christmas Eve we hung out with my mom and Uncle Jeff just relaxing and having fun.

Christmas morning we woke up to find that Santa visited our house bringing lots of Christmas cheer! Karly had a great time opening her gifts. Her stamina for gift opening is crazy!! Then off to Mom's Christmas morning for breakfast and presents, where there too, Santa was VERY gracious! One of her very first and favorites was her new big girl rocking chair. From there it was off to Nana and Papa Bob's with all the cousins for lunch! There is got many new toys and clothes. And to finish it all up, we all traveled to Papa Tim's and Grandma Christy's for supper!
It was a day full of Christmas spirit, family, LOVE, and lots of food! Merry Christmas to all!
Hope yours was GREAT too!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH, welcome back! I have missed picutures of Karly! I sounds like you guys had a good time with your family.

    ReplyDelete