Tuesday, September 14, 2010

48 hours


This is how I hope Karly feels when she meets her little sister!!
Who would have thought that in less than 48 hours, our family of 3 would be turning into a family of 4! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by...as far as being physically prepared, I think we are! As far as being mentally prepared, that's what I continue to struggle with. Don't get me wrong, I am SUPER excited, but it's hard to imagine loving another child as much as we do Karly!! All of you Mother's of 2 or more probably remember feeling the same way and I keep reminding myself that it all works out. Our bags are packed and tonight will be the last night that our family of 3 sleeps together in our house. Karly is going to stay with my mom on Wednesday night so we don't have to get her up at 4:30am, drop her off at my mom's, and then head to the hospital by 6am. This way she can get a full nights sleep and be at the hospital in good spirits to meet her new baby sister Thursday morning!!
Wish us luck as we start our new adventure! : )

1 comment:

  1. Nonnie and Dja Dja are sooooo happy and proud! We are pleased to welcome our 4th Granddaughter and Thank God for a healthy Mommy and baby girl!XOXO

    ReplyDelete