Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ready or not, here she comes

Karly and I had a SUPER summer together!! I can't believe I'm already back to work and summer is over. I totally blog slacked and didn't post much of anything and now I am going to be paying for it! Getting back into the swing of being a working Mommy and wife has been quite difficult this year. Not sure if it's because I don't want to be working or the fact that I am 8 months pregnant!! (I'm tending to lean more towards the 2nd excuse!) So with that said Stephen, Karly and I are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our new addition, Miss Kynly Lynn!! This pregancy has been quite different than Karly's in many ways! She is the "right way" not breach so that has brought on all new adventures!! All in all, it's almost ALL over with and I think I can make it another 3 weeks and 2 days, but who's counting, right?! Kynly is due to arrive on the morning of Thursday, September 16th if I can keep her in for that long!! So ready or not, here she comes! Here are a few pics of her nursery. It's VERY different than Karly's but I am loving it more everyday!


Thanks to Uncle Mike for the BEAUTIFUL Monkey and Giraffee pics!!

LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment