Tuesday, April 10, 2012

We're back...

Easter 2012 Now come on people...it's only been 3 1/2 months since I've blogged and you think that is slacking?! Ha! I know, I know!! Mommy's been just a little busy since the new year. Between work, mommy hood duties, and wifey hood duties, I've decided that I need a clone!


Not that ALL Mommy's don't feel that way! : )



To recap the last few months - The girls and I had a GREAT Spring Break! I posted most of those pics on facebook just because it is a little more convenient and much faster that way.

So sorry if we aren't FB friends.



And we have a new swingset/play house in the backyard to help entertain us in the evenings and on the weekends now that the weather is SO nice! Again, pics on FB.



So the next big picture opp was Easter! I cannot take the credit for most of these though (thanks Aunt Sarah!) If I don't catch it on my phone here lately, my camera seems to be out of sight and mind! We spent the morning at my Mom's and had a yummy breakfast. The girls got super cute Easter baskets filled with all sorts of goodies! We played baseball outside with Uncle Jeff and had an Easter egg hunt (about 10 times). The girls LOVED searching for eggs! Then followed all that up with a BBQ with Stephen's family at Gigi's house. It's always so great to see all of our Grandparents, parents, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. There's never a dull moment and always someone to talk and play with!



We have quite the CREW these days and I wouldn't have it any other way!

:) Love all these lil' guys and gals! : )Hope you all had a very blessed Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! We really miss you and can't wait to see you! Love You Bunches! XOXO
    Nonnie and Dja Dja!!! The blog is quite a surprise. We LOVE Great suprises! LOL!

    ReplyDelete