Thursday, October 8, 2009

Karly and I have a sickness...


A sickness for shopping that is! I can't seem to quit buying clothes for her and she LOVES it!! One of our most favorite places to shop right now is Kohl's. I've never been a huge fan of Kohl's for myself, but they have some of the cutest, most reasonable priced outfits for babies. The Jumping Bean line (you can mix and match tops and bottoms for $5 each) is a hit and there are many others. So we just happened to get a 30% off EVERYTHING coupon in the mail and were headed there for some new warm jammies for this winter size 12 months. Needless to say, we only ended up with two pj's but several other outfits that we just couldn't resist! Stephen is going to be in trouble his whole life cause his girl LOVES to shop, just like her Momma! I am loving the baby doll sweater look with tights for this winter. If only I could find matching outfits in my size! : 0 Above is one of my ULTIMATE favs! Can you tell she just loves it! More to come...

1 comment:

  1. That outfit is super cute!! And you are correct, Stephen is going to be in trouble come the teen years. :o)

    ReplyDelete